lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Bug with multiple A HREF's sharing same NAME

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Bug with multiple A HREF's sharing same NAME
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 06:23:59 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Stephen Kitt wrote:

> Oops, sorry, I meant to include some in my first message. Anyway, here are
> two:
>       http://stommel.tamu.edu/~baum/linuxlist/linuxlist/node6.html
>       http://www.univ-rennes1.fr/pub/GUTenberg/publications/node5.html

Specifically, you cannot have the same name twice, but in general
the tags in both pages are quite a mess (the second even has an invalid
DOCTYPE).

If they are yours, for more info you could try running them through
something like the W3C validation at:  http://validator.w3.org/

Also I see that these were processed with 97.1 -- you might try
upgrading to see if that helps any. According to the docs at:
http://www-dsed.llnl.gov/files/programs/unix/latex2html/manual/
versions 98.1 and 98.1p1 are available:
ftp://www-dsed.llnl.gov/files/programs/unix/latex2html/sources/latex2html-98.1p1.tar.gz

 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032