lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev suppress most indents for Braille terminals

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: lynx-dev suppress most indents for Braille terminals
Date: 14 Sep 1998 21:50:42 -0500

>>>>> "d" == dickey  <address@hidden> writes:

d> (I don't have a network interface on my OS/2 box, though - so I
d> don't have a way to test Bela's fixes other than that they compile
d> properly - so if you have that set up, it'd be nice to have it
d> tested).

I'll grab dev26 as soon as I get a chance, and the next time I have
OS/2 booted I'll build and test it.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                    R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |