lynx-dev

lynx-dev highlighting problem again

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: lynx-dev highlighting problem again
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:55:45 -0400 (EDT)

I have dev25 + leonid's patch to fix the highlighting bug.
It's been working fine except for one glitch I observed
this afternoon.  On http://www.shopping.com/ I selected
link 2 and surfed around reading how to use the site.
Then I hit left arrow several time to get back to the home page.
I noticed the highlighting on some of the links waas truncated.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this bug!
Could it have something to do with partial display handling?
--le