lynx-dev

lynx-dev more on formatting text

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev more on formatting text
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 20:14:57 -0400

Here's a bit more on the formatting glitch I mentioned.  The portion of
HTML in question is:

<!-- 7bit -->
<pre>
Your subscription to <a href="/py/nfCmp.py?Pyt=Tnf&1st=1&address@hidden
ooks.com&YY=8552">address@hidden</a> has been processed and you
are now a subscriber to quadlist.

followed by more text and then a </pre> .

I went back and checked with older versions of lynx and they all do the same
thing - so I guess I just never noticed it before.

Should there be word based wrapping ?  I have some code I've written
in the past that tries to do a simple level of word wrapping that I might
be able to dig out...