lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1 release
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:25:33 +0400 (MSD)

> > I think the main user-visible changes from 2.8:
> > partial display, verbose images and cookies (accept all/ persistent
> > support?)
> ,
> > other changes mostly internal but include a number of minor bugfixes.
> > How about doc's/help for new features?
> true (I'm mainly aware that forms-options is not documented, but there
> are other things left incomplete).

We cannot document forms-options a lot until we use old-style menu either:
Lynx_user_guide.html/options_help.html have only one variant.

I think we may force forms-based menu as default soon:
could you merge "set new DISPLAY variable" and "local_exec_links"?
I never use them so I can not test it.
Also, Doug reported a problem with COLOR setting in forms-based menu.