lynx-dev

lynx-dev redirect limit

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: lynx-dev redirect limit
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:41:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Everyone,
When I try to register for TV Guide's website, http://www.tvgen.com,
and put in my zip code (85035), the site re-directs me to various places,
and I finally get the pompt: "redirection limit of 10 has been reached."
Since i can't get beyond that, the site doesn't view me as registered.
If I don't register, I try putting in this same zip code (85035) and
the results are basically the same.
Is there any way I can set this redirection limit so I can use these
sites? Granted, I view the idea of so many redirections as rather sloppy,
but I still want the info available to me through tvgen (TV Guide
Entertainment Network.)
If you have any suggestions or ideas, would you please send a copy
of your email to me privately, since I'm not on the list?
Thank you very much!--Rick Lewis