lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev horizontal scrolling stuff

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev horizontal scrolling stuff
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:49:21 -0400

From: address@hidden
> o)  Then when Lynx "pages" the output, have a functionality similar to
> less' horizontal scrolling..  Heck, even get the source to less to figure out
> how they do it if necessary.

Great idea.  However, I suspect you will find, as you begin to work on it,
that it's sort of like saying "Hey, you know, the Apple IIgs Finder looks
like the Mac Finder.  Why not just have functionality like Mac Rhapsody - heck,
even get the source to figure out how to do it."

But then, perhaps it would be easy.  I know in the past folk have mentioned
that a move to using curses with multiple windows might be a possibility.