lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev GNKSA review of Lynx 2.8

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: lynx-dev GNKSA review of Lynx 2.8
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 07:04:22 -0400

As has been mentioned before, features in lynx are added or removed on a
volunteer basis.  If you wish to see a change in lynx, feel free to submit
changes to add them.  If you are adding or improving features, they would
in all likelihood go in in some form.  If you are submitting patches to
remove functionality, it might go in as a configuration device.  In
any case, if no one submits changes, then obviously the code won't be
changing - we have no human or AI 'minds' doing much developing of code
at this time.