lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Getting Pine to load lynx

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Getting Pine to load lynx
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 98 08:47:38 EDT

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:44:55 +0100 (BST),
C.J.LAWSON  <address@hidden> wrote:

>Hi,
>        Please has anyone been able to configure pine to fire up lynx (in
>text mode) for viewing html attachments? .. I am sure this should be
>pretty straightforward but for some reason it isn't this end

I don't know how it's done, but Pine 4.0 and above can launch Lynx
from a URL inside an E-mail message.

-- Lloyd Rasmussen
Senior Staff Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the  Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress          202-707-0535
(work)       address@hidden    http://www.loc.gov/nls/
(home) address@hidden http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/lras/