lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.1-dev-18 color problems

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.1-dev-18 color problems
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 05:27:04 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi,
>     Lynx 2.8.1-dev-18 has color problems just as dev-17 did:
> Text that should be yellow turns out brown
I assume you mean bold+yellow for "yellow"

But I've not seen this sort of problem - so we need more information:

        + type of library (curses, ncurses, slang), and host (Unix or PC)

        + a particular webpage to look at

        + perhaps (if you have customized it) the color information from
          lynx.cfg (and lynx.lss if you are using the experimental color-style
          code)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden