lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx 2.7: Way to Make Denying Cookies Automatic w/o Command Lin

From: Mike Harris
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7: Way to Make Denying Cookies Automatic w/o Command Line Switch?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:19:01 -0500 (CDT)

To whom it may concern:

I understand you folks are really busy, and my apologies for bothering you.
But I've done as much researching as I could on my own, my sysadmin wasn't too
helpful, so now I ask you.

Is there a way to permanently deny all cookies?  Yes, I know that I can type
"lynx -cookies" every time I start up.  Is there a way to somehow configure
Lynx so that I can simply type "lynx" at the command line and it will still
deny cookies?  It's a bit annoying to, every site I go to, have to answer "N"
or "Y" to respond to the cookie question before loading the page.

Thanks for a great program, though.  I'm using Lynx 2.7.

Mike