lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Bug?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Bug?
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 23:03:16 -0400 (EDT)

>   I've seen this with 2.7.x and still with 2.8, but don't know if it's a bug
> with lynx, slang, or the site in question: the problem is that certain parts
> of pages won't render correctly with color.  That is, certain links won't be
> shown as links, but as plain text and you won't know they're links until you
> move the "cursor" over to them and they change color.  A good, simple example
> is is this: www.tsu.ru.  The 3 links listed (for different languages) won't
> render as links, yet will change color when selected.
I'm not sure: the page renders properly for me (red links active, blue
inactive).
But in general - there was a lot of discussion last year about some places
where people had constructed combinations that involved more than one attribute
(bold + underline + color) and one or more cases where one would be masked
by another.  (I seem to recall that some of it was fixed - but perhaps not all)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden