lynx-dev

lynx-dev SSL Support for Lynx 2.8.1dev

From: Mark Mentovai
Subject: lynx-dev SSL Support for Lynx 2.8.1dev
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:18:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, everyone!

I've brought my SSL patch up to date with the current development version
of Lynx (2.8.1dev16 as I'm writing this).  It's available alongside the
existing 2.8 patch at http://www.moxienet.com/lynx/.

It doesn't actually add any features as compared to the 2.8 patch (they
are still on my to-do list - I would like to start work on adding
certificate support some time soon) but it does provide SSL support for
those of us that like to be on the bleeding edge of Lynx technology.  :)

I'd be interested to hear any input from people that are using the patch.

-Mox

--
Mark Mentovai
address@hidden