lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 50 Lines in Windows 95

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 50 Lines in Windows 95
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:37:56 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about windows, but here is what
I do on unix, and it works.  There might be something
extra in here, but like I say, it works:

setenv LINES 62
setenv ROWS 62
stty rows 62
stty cols 132

Oh, I remember.  Some programs look at LINES, others
at ROWS, so when I did this, I needed both.

Maybe lynx was the problem, and maybe since then
they switched to the "proper" one.

Anyway, this should be put into the FAQ (  :-)  )
if not already there.

(Oh, that setenv stuff is csh for setting the "environment")