lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev JavaScript

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev JavaScript
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 01:10:40 -0400 (EDT)

980604 Jeff Wong wrote:
> Is JavaScript in the current version or coming in the near future?

Lynx is developed by an international volunteer co-op,
so someone has to decide to work on JavaScript if it's going to happen;
do feel free to have a go yourself, reporting progress on lynx-dev.

> I noticed that while looking through the documentation there isn't really
> any feature list of standards supported or similar specification sheet.

documentation tends to take second place to actual software development,
but there's a good account of supported URLs in the on-line help,
which is the place to start looking; also try  lynx.browser.org/ ;
for lynx-dev discussions, check the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev/ .