lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev How to get Dos lynx to use the Windows winsocket dll

From: vtailor
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to get Dos lynx to use the Windows winsocket dll
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 05:19:02 -0500 (CDT)

>     * From: address@hidden (Michael Sokolov)
>     * Date: Thu, 7 May 98 02:05:53 -0400
>
>   The_guy_who_is_too_ashamed_of_himself_to_reveal_his_name
><address@hidden> wrote:

This is an explicit example of the kind of harrassment that certain
sick people like Sokolov and Foteos treat others to in this group.

And, besides, comrade Sokolov most certainly does know my name, seeing
that he and comrade Foteos and others on this group are part of the
secret communist network that was responsible for housing the murderer
Cunanen in South Miami Beach after the Versace murder.  I like to post
replies like this one to these egregious unwarranted insults so that
I can build a public record of what goes on when I enter a news group
or a private discussion forum.

Keep it up comrade Sokolov, and explain to all of us why you write such
a long diatribe when I was submitting a joke article.

You all know who I am.  I am the one who caused damage through telekinesis
to the Pentagon's northeast wing over a year ago, so that office workers
were evacuated and euphemistic signs announcing `remodeling' were posted.

I'm also the one whose name appears in bibliographies of the standard
computer science textbooks.