lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Reminder

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Reminder
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 08:08:50 +0100 (BST)

>     (punt-1a.mail.demon.net [194.217.242.34])
>     by djwhome.demon.co.uk (8.8.8/8.7.3) with SMTP id HAA05503
>     for <address@hidden>; Tue, 5 May 1998 07:46:52 +0100
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^

>       Don't forget:  The subscription list to the Lynx-Dev list
> will be cleared at 10:30 A.M. US/Central time today (Monday.)  If you
> wish to continue to receive the list postings, you will need to
> re-subscribe.

So if you have any replies to anything I have posted in the last few
days, please email them direct for the next couple of days, if there
is no subscription verification, and for the rest of the week, if there
is.

(As I said before, a two week overlap is necessary if you are going to
do anything like this.  Note the delay is because I use a dialup connection,
but Monday was also a public holiday in the UK.)