lynx-dev

lynx-dev (off topic question) I-net in England?

From: Personal
Subject: lynx-dev (off topic question) I-net in England?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 14:32:13 -0600 (MDT)

This is off-topic for this list, but since this is where most of the brits
I know with internet access are, I'll risk a couple flames. My apology to
anyone bothered by this off-topic question.

My wife will be in England for several months (she is British) to visit her
family, and will have three of our children with her. I am hoping some of you
in England might be able to help me determine the best way for them to maintain
computer contact with me while there. Her family is in both Birmingham and
Whitby (east coast, in Yorkshire). I am hoping we can set up some sort of
email and/or netphone contact. She'll need internet access and will likely need
to buy or borrow a computer too. Any thoughts that might help are very
welcome.

Thanks

Scott

  If at first, you don't succeed, | address@hidden (Scott McGee)
  chicken beats failure any time. |  I was paid $5.00 to express these views!
  ------------> http://www.genealogy.org/~smcgee/homepage.html <-------------