lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev inquiries from blind users (1)

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev inquiries from blind users (1)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

to follow up on what Philip Webb said:

> i have put together a page of addresses and Internet sites,
> which i plan to send to blind beginners who write to lynx-dev in future.

If you do so you are misrepresenting me and, I believe, the
consensus of the group.  It is better for questions to come
via the list.  Don't get people started writing help requests
to individuals.  It is inefficient and unfair.

Reminding people of BLYNX and Al's Picks is a fine idea.  But if
they have to ask, they should ask via the list.

Al