lynx-dev

lynx-learners (was Re: lynx-dev May 4th subscription instructions)

From: Michael Warner
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 19:27:54 -0700

On Sat, Apr 18, 1998, Laura Eaves <address@hidden> wrote:

> There is already a lynx-learners list and it has hardly any traffic at all.
> (I subscribed to it a while back to publicize the patches I made last year.
> I haven't heard from it in months.)

I believe lynx-learners is history.  I just asked the hosting
majordomo what lists it carried and what lists I'm subbed to.

Lists carried: girlies and girlies-digest
Lists I'm subbed to: none
Response to attempts to reach the list-owner's web pages: Forbidden - no
permission to access

The (erstwhile) list-owner was Jeff Doran <address@hidden>, if
anybody wants to pursue it further.

--