lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev May 4th subscription instructions

From: Howard Kaikow
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:07:45 -0400

I'll reply with Howard's speech number 27:

I would suggest this is a good opportunity to start lynx-announce:
Perhaps, something like the following:

"Warning: ALL subscriptions to lynx-dev will expire
at 11:30 CDT (16:30 GMT) on Monday, May 4.   Please mark your
calendars to [1] re-subscribe after that time.

Alternatively, you may subscribe to lynx-announce if all you wish to
receive are announcements of lynx releases and updates that in development."