lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev still can't get lynx_w32 to work

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev still can't get lynx_w32 to work
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 18:23:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, dean martineau wrote:

> syntax for the cp command.  I tried with and without the command-line
> switches Lloyd provided.  (Incidentally, where are a list of those?)

The usual way in unix and DOS (probably works with win32) is:
"lynx -help >filename". This will give you a list of the options that
should work with the compilation options for your binary.  A more
general list is in the lynx help files in the Lynx Users Guide. Search
for the section "The Lynx command line".
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)