lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Strange problem

From: Ari Moisio
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Strange problem
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:26:23 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Michael Warner wrote:

> >   I have strange problems with page http://www.radiojkl.fi, al local
> > commercial radio station.
> >
> >   On first page it has refresh header with and non-absulute URL, and Lynx
> > warns about it. When it try to follow that link, Lynx generates correct
> > url, at least it looks OK, but claims it is invalid. When i manually type
> > same url, it lets me in without refresh.
>
>     [...]
>
> The page seems to present lynx with the refresh URL - "http://stuff/etc";
> - including the quotes.  When I used 'E' and removed the leading and
> trailing double quotes, it seemed to work.  I don't know if the problem
> lies with lynx or the mark-up, since I don't know the valid format for
> refreshes.

  Yes... finally i downloaded the sources and found there &quot's in the
url... probably they do not harm other browsers, page has not been
modified for a long time.

  Is there any other sites with similar quotes?

--
Ari Moisio, Niittykatu 7, 41160 Tikkakoski, +358-40-5055239
<address@hidden><address@hidden><address@hidden>