lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV LYMessages_en.h translation

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYMessages_en.h translation
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:40:15 +0900 (JST)

> Are _all_ of the strings that lynx produces for the user now housed in
> LYMessages_*.h ?  If so, then converting the html and nroff files

Quite a few, perhaps even the majority, of strings are still right in the
code, e.g., the P)rint, etc. menus.

[and in another message ...]
> Using GNU gettext (from alpha.gnu.org), I've done the NLS (native
[...]
> I'm not a programmer, but with the help of the gettext manual the i18n

The "Internalisation" work done by the Chebucto Community Network people has
not been incorporated.  There are a lot of Lynx users waiting.  Maybe you
can help.  You first might want to take a look at what has been done, though:

   Linkname: LYNX-DEV Who to send feature addition patches to?

__Henry