lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Using Doslynx with modems

From: Yacine BELLIK
Subject: LYNX-DEV Using Doslynx with modems
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:28:29 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to use doslynx with a modem connection to the internet,
and i have 3 questions :

1. how can I access to internet under Ms-DOS with a modem ?
2. the documentation says that it's necessary to load a particular
   network card driver before using doslynx. What's the equivalent
   for a modem ?
3. every time i connect to my internet provider, it allows me
   a different IP adress. How to configure the doslynx configuration
   file in this case ? and i don't know the IP adress of the DNS
   server used by my provider.

Is there any solution to use Doslynx with a modem connection to internet ?

Thanks in advance.

Y. Bellik