lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV JavaScript/ECMAScript/BarryScript

From: Barry Rountree
Subject: LYNX-DEV JavaScript/ECMAScript/BarryScript
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:09:50 -0800

Hi,

BarryScript has been given the decent burial it deserved.  It helped me find
gainfully employment in sunny San Diego, and looking back, that's all I can
expect it will ever do.

Son of BarryScript (aka S.O.B. --better acronymn than BS, no?) is underway.
Despite this, if someone wants to rip the implementation out of netscape
source code, please do.  That's really the only way of guaranteeing that
functionality will occur before the end of the millenium... (sad, but true.
I wish it weren't otherwise, but them's the facts.)

Barry

<address@hidden>

"All bad poems are sincere."  --Oscar Wilde

PS:  The acronymns were a joke.  The first person who makes a serious reference
to Son of BarryScript will be lashed 30 times with a wet noodle.