lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV how do you archive lynx-dev

From: Hasan Karahasan, DJ2xt
Subject: LYNX-DEV how do you archive lynx-dev
Date: 17 Mar 1998 13:35:00 +0100

Sorry for being offtopic

I would like to know, how you convert lynx-dev into html files to offer them
via the www. The background of my question is as follows.

I am managing a mailing list, and I'd like to mirror the articles on our www
server. Our list manager is majordomo like for lynx-dev. I have read about
hypermail wich was told me as being obsolete. Now I am experimenting with
the perl program "mhonarc", but it does not fit my expectations as well,
because I think it cannot generate several months' archives. As far as I
understand it, you have to manage each month separately. It cannot create
the archives of months in corresponding subdirectories etc...

Thanks in advance for any hints on this topic.