lynx-dev

Re: colors (was: Re: LYNX-DEV am I too late?)

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: colors (was: Re: LYNX-DEV am I too late?)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:57:08 -0500 (EST)

Ok -- I picked up the latest ncurses and this time got it
to build.  I then built lynx as follows:
        CFLAGS=-I$HOME/ncurses/include \
        LIBS=-L$HOME/ncurses/lib \
        configure --with-screen=ncurses --prefix=$HOME
        make
When I ran it there was no color.
I looked at the options page and there was no way to turn color on.
(Or did I miss it somewhere? -- the options page is
betting rather cluttered...)
I tried
        lynx -color
and it quit with an illegal option -color.

So how is it supposed to work?
--le