lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx HMTL capabilities

From: David Kenny
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx HMTL capabilities
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:49:48 -0600

Am in the beginning stages of programming a website.  I want to make
sure that the site is lynx-compatible.  Please advise on:

1.  resources to draw from (http:// ???)

2.  what HTML standard (HTML X) applies
    to the most widely held version of lynx.  (Lynx 2.5)?

3.  Want to incorporate tables and forms into the site.  Possible
    with Lynx?

4.  Can Lynx support Java, or only CGI-BIN scripts?

Thanks for your help and allowing me to clutter your list.

Any help much appreciated,

David

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.