lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV more about wells fargo, schwab

From: Matt Ackeret
Subject: LYNX-DEV more about wells fargo, schwab
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 16:56:26 -0800 (PST)

Hmm, so I actually *do* have a Lynx with SSL available.

But this only does 56 bit stuff I guess?

I can access my Schwab account (except Moneylink which requires 128 bit)..
can't log onto Wells Fargo which requires 128 bit.

So my next question is obvious -- is there 128 bit security stuff for
Lynx?

Or am I missing something?  I *thought* that the SSL stuff itself did
128 bit security.. (But since I can now access https but not the 128 bit
stuff, obviously that's wrong.)