lynx-dev

Solaris & colour curses (was: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx + HP-UX 10.20 -- ign

From: Heikki Kantola
Subject: Solaris & colour curses (was: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx + HP-UX 10.20 -- ignore previous complaint)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 18:32:58 +0200

According to Jonathan Sergent <address@hidden>:
> Is there a way to make Solaris do color out of the box with Lynx, or
> is it's libcurses deficient in that area?

I think the standard curses knows something about colours, atleast
there's some colour related functions which are described in detail in
"curs_color"-manual page. However, I've no idea how well that support
will work tho, I do prefer using slang or ncurses anyway as those work
fine for sure...

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <address@hidden>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan