lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV help!

From: Richard Sanders
Subject: LYNX-DEV help!
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:18:53 -0000

I'm have a tcp/ip connection and am more used to windows95 operations...

I've set up lynx to run in DOS on a 386, I've loaded slipper as the packet
driver and
it seems to be working fine.

Now the only problem is dialing up.  I've looked over the DOS internet
pages and can find no coherent/uncomplicated advice on what dialer to
use and how to configure it; I want to be certain that it's an appropriate
dialer to interface with lynx before I put the time into configuring it.

Can you suggest the correct procedure, or is there a webpage out there
which details it?

Thanks in advance,

Richard