lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx for Windows 3.11

From: Marc D. Williams
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx for Windows 3.11
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:07:04 PST8PDT

> Dear friends,
>
> do you have any clue, if there is a lynx for windows3.11 available. Setting
> up Doslynx w/ ppp is a bit difficult, so I thouhgt, using my winsock ppp
> with something like Winlynx would be a smart idea.
>
> Thanks alot for any clues.
> Carlos.

There is a Lynx that runs on Win95 but not 3.11 (if I remember right).

As far as DOS goes, Bobcat (based on an older Lynx) has replaced
Doslynx awhile back. Check out the following site for Bobcat,
Lynx386, and the Win32 Lynx.
  http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/

Marc --
>> ANIME SENSHI <<

Marc D. Williams
address@hidden         GTE
IRC Nick: Senshi        Channel: #dos  #IrcHelp
http://www.agate.net/~tvdog/internet.html  --  DOS Internet Tools