lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Supression of messages in Lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Supression of messages in Lynx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:16:16 -0500 (EST)

to follow up on what Eric Anderson said:

> Would ANYONE show me where in my ORIGINAL question, I said anything
> about modifying code and keeping it secret?

1.  Not to worry; they aren't talking about you any more.  The
thread has wended its merry way to considering the abstract
principles you tickled.

2.  This is a developers' list; as a result the presumption is
that you stand ready to modify the code unless the reverse is
clearly asserted.  Thinking you contemplated code changes was a
natural misunderstanding of your initial post.  The "keeping it
secret" illusion didn't enter until the follow up.

Al