lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV load error: no DPMI memory

From: John
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV load error: no DPMI memory
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 03:45:40 -0500 (EST)

On 7 xxx -1, Christoph Leeker wrote:

Duhhh ... what date and time was that ??

> is there anyone running lynx on Dos with 1MB RAM? I only
> got "load error: no DPMI memory"! What parameters should I
> take for cwsdmi?  Since I have only ROM-drives I have no
> cwsdpmi.swp.  Should I create a Ramdrive (within 1MB
> RAM)??

No, just keep the fingers off the return key and let the
'puter do the rest.  Now relax and read the rest of this.

I'm not sure if your post was meant to be a spam or a
serious question, but as you have a .com address I assume
you have more than a 8088 with only a rom drive available to
you ???

Correct me if I am wrong.

>      Thanks for all your help