lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV More on SIGINT for DOS

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV More on SIGINT for DOS
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 17:46:48 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> BTW, what's about "z" key in DOS version - why it is not working yet?
> Is it a minor fixable problem or require more multitasking here?

I guess one problem is deciding what the key should do that it does not
do now. My understanding is that it aborts loading of a html page fine,
but in the DOS version it does not break out of a hung "html request
sent - waiting for reply". It doesn't break out of a hung nameserver
lookup, but I don't think that it does in any platform where you can't
use NSL_FORK. I haven't looked at either problem. Are there other
problems with its functionality? How do you think "z" should work in
DOS?
                                  Doug
__
Doug Kaufman