lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: todo-list question

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: todo-list question
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 09:42:32 -0500

From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>
>> 2) sending trace output to a file
>That's "done" in the sense that you can redirect stderr.  But there's problems
>with the redirection mechanism.

I guess I don't understand - when I say lynx -trace, the output all
goes to a trace file.  This occurs in both variations of Unix based
lynx that I use.  Is this not available in other variations?  And what
is the lynx community coming to that we are going to have to somehow
document that particular features are present or not in various distributions
of the application.  Sigh.