lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Need some help!

From: Mifsud Michael at MITTS
Subject: LYNX-DEV Need some help!
Date: 13 Jan 98 08:55:53 +0100

Hi,

I'm Michael Mifsud from Malta and I'm a network administrator. I'm currently
configuring the Lynx Dos Based web browser for a blind person working with our
company.

I downloaded the software from the internet and (lynx_386.zip) and configured
the wattcp.cfg with the appropriate ip settings but the program is giving me
the
error message no packet driver found.

I'm running it from a workstation installed with windows95 running the program
from the MS-DOS prompt. The Local Network is a TCP/IP Ethernet network.

Another important question is; from where can I configure the proxies on the
Lynx browser.

Thankyou for your help.
Michael Mifsud.
address@hidden