lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Klaus

From: Chris Maxwell
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Klaus
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 17:09:46 -0400

Form Based Option Screen:

  The Chebucto Suite people have done three things in their modifications:
    - Using GNU/Solaris libintl (aka gettext) to achieve internationalisation
    - First crack at Form Based Options screen
    - Small things to disallow randomly wandering the file system and such
      things.

  I can send these to people toward testing them and hence getting them
eventually
  into the mainline code.  However, I don't wish to get involved in sending
  them to 100's of people so...  :-)

    Anyway, should anyone wish to look at a Forms Based Options screen,
 there is existing a working start upon which future efforts could be based.
 So if this is a project that someone else wishes to undertake I would
 ask that you contact me to avoid duplication of effort.

 Chris Maxwell, Current Lynx "person" for CSuite