lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: chartrans stuff

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: chartrans stuff
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:35:12 -0500 (EST)

I took a quick look: no, none of #95 is my change (I did #94, #96, both
for configure scripting).  The reason why 95's so large is because Klaus
was adding stuff from Fote's version.  And Fote's always tinkering with
the tabs and formatting of the code, so his changes are 2-3 times larger
than needed.

For a quick check, you should be able to ignore blanks in Fote's changes by
doing "diff -b" to compare the files.  (It's worse than that, because he
also splits lines).  I'd gone through a bunch of that during the summer.
(You should be able to ignore the stuff under the src/chrtrans directory,
since Klaus usually just adds details and new tables).

There's only a few files with a lot of changes (according to my histogram):
LYCharSets.c, HTPlain.c and SGML.c (either Klaus or Fote should be
answering this stuff -- though I don't see either of them around right
now).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden