lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx271 for unix bug

From: Jude Dashiell
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx271 for unix bug
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 12:25:23 -0500 (EST)

The arrow keys can't back out of a document.
I can get to the top of my current page but if that page
was more than one site away from home, especially
inside of a search engine it would be nice to be able to
return to the created search index from the site being searched.
I think this may have worked in lynx 2.43 if memory serves but
got broken along the way.  I tried with left-arrow and
the less-than sign but not at the same time.

Jude <address@hidden>