lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Download Paths

From: Black Crow
Subject: LYNX-DEV Download Paths
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 22:54:46 -0800

I have looked and asked everywhere, and now I have found this site so I will try here.  How do I modify my lynx.cfg of .lynxrc file to specify the download path of /archive/ptusoch/temp (skiping the /tmp directory).  The reason for this is that I am on a 10 megs quota and my web page takes up 9, so I can't download a single 1.4 meg file, however, I have a hard drive on there that can hold such a file and would like it to go there.  The /tmp directory is part of the 10 meg quota and not separate so the only way for me to get around this is by changing paths.  Please help me.  I hope the questions go here. =)