lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Is there a keystroke to add the current URL to the go

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Is there a keystroke to add the current URL to the go
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:45:02 +0900 (JST)

> > Does lynx2.7.1ac-0.100 include the changes made in ac-0.99, or is it
> > a direct jump from 98 with only Wayne's mods?
>
> I checked out .99 for the .100 checkin.  I can't imagine how I could have
> messed up and reverted to .98.

Actually, I meant this for Tom.  He posted what looked like a CHANGES
file log entry with the subject header "LYNX-DEV ac #99", but we never
saw 99 (something about a chown problem).  AFAIK, there's only 98 and
100 on Scott's machine.  I just hate to download unless I know I'm getting
both your and Tom's changes, so I prefer to wait for clarification.  I
doubt you "reverted", but you may have skipped over 99.

__Henry