lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Bug Tracking (was: please answer something)

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Bug Tracking (was: please answer something)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:11:59 -0400 (GMT+4)

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:

> Developers, we have talked in the past about creating a bug report form
> that folk could be encouraged to use - perhaps even a form
> distributed with lynx that would mail the report to us - which details
> the hardware, software, version of lynx, compile options, url of
> the problem, etc.
>
> Anyone who is looking for a way to contribute to lynx want to build
> such a thing for this next release?

You might want to look at PTS.
http://www.homeport.org/~shevett/pts

Its a web based tracking system, works with Lynx (I've made suggestions to
the PTS group re making it Lynx-friendly), and uses Msql, Mysql or
Postgres as a backend. I played around with it for a while, then had to
move on to more important things, but it seemed to be just what is needed.

Roger Hill, P.O.Box 4T, Barbados, West Indies.
Tel:246-230-9596        Fax:246-433-8365         E-mail: address@hidden