lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV a couple of brief questions

From: Sabato De Rosa
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV a couple of brief questions
Date: Thr, 04 Dec 1997 00:07:17 +2300

On 1997-11-29 address@hidden said:
 ly>> I'd like, if possible, to take advantage of this opportunity to
 ly>>ask you to  extract from file "lymain.c" the options list that
 ly>>appear when we type  "lynx -help" in a external file that could
 ly>be named "listhelp.h". This because I don't understand what it
 ly>is that you wish me to do.  Do you just need a screen capture of
 ly>"lynx -help", or do you need something special from lymain.c?
Excuse me, Doug; my request was addressed to all developers; excuse
me again.
I asked if it was possible to extract the list of options that
appear when the command "lynx -help" is given from source file
"lymain.c" and include that list in a separate file recalled from
"lymain.c"; this feature could give us the capability to translate
it in italian language without modify "lymain.c" source every time
there will be a new release of lynx.
I ask briefly to adopt the same solution used for messages
(lymessages_en.h) file.
Best regards!

Net-Tamer V 1.10  - Test Drive