lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV problem with ac #95

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: LYNX-DEV problem with ac #95
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:56:05 -0500 (EST)

I ran some tests on ac #95 today (which incorporates Alex Wetmore's sizechange
hack).  It doesn't work properly for BSD curses, SVr4 curses and ncurses
(all tested with xterm).

Perhaps if I had some information about the type of terminal for which this
is supposed to work, we could work around the problems.  As is, the screen
gets spurious newlines from the status-line area, as well as during scrolling
optimization (pressing ^L after each command works, but is a little
inefficient).

(Since the change doesn't apply to the slang configuration, that works normally)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden