lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV new version (fwd)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV new version (fwd)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 20:55:26 -0500 (EST)

> can anyone answer this man's questions about getting his terminal
> to reproduce Lynx screens reliably?
no.  I haven't seen what he's building & what libraries & on what platform.
Solaris 2.5 and 2.5.1 do have a curses (actually libc) bug that causes
characters to be dropped when the buffer is longer than 1024 (that happens
at odd times ;-).  Perhaps he's building with curses where before it was
with slang (or ncurses).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden