lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Unicode display problem?

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV Unicode display problem?
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 22:33:09 +0100 (MET)

Klaus,

I have used CHARTRANS_AUTOSWITCH to switch my Linux console to UTF mode,
but the documents in Czech are without accented letters (they are replaced
by same letters without accents) - as if it was 7bit approximations.. A
russian page in koi-8r does the same. Am I doing something wrong?

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;