lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx help...

From: John T. Morhous
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx help...
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 13:56:05 -0500

Have a probelm with Lynx version 2.7.1, it seems for use in our Intranet use,
we need cookies to be active, but wonder if there is a way to load up the pages
without being asked to load the cookies as well. Is there a command line, or
maybe something in the config file we can edit? and help would be appreciated.
thanks.

John Morhous

;
;