lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx browser and Mac Personal Web Sharing

From: Tobias H. Ross
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx browser and Mac Personal Web Sharing
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:39:58 -0500 (CDT)

For some reason when ever I try to go to pages on my web site
served by " personal web sharing" my mac web server at
http://bucky.mes.umn.edu
I dont get the page, I get an option to download or cancel
it says

text/html;charset=x-mac-roman  D)ownload, or C)ancel

using lynx-2-7...

my mime types define text and html I think correctly...
any Ideas how too make my pages ledgeable for lynx?

;
;